Administration of Justice
• Representation of Bedford Municipal Court in defense of federal action challenging method of collecting fines
• Representation of Lake County Juvenile Court in assertion of funding order against County Commissioners
• Representation of Shaker Heights Municipal Court in defense of challenge to Court Rule prescribing procedures for the closure of proceedings
• Representation of Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judges Burt W. Griffin, Judith Kilbane Koch, and Joan Synenberg in response to Affidavits of Disqualification filed by the County Prosecutor
• Representation of Law Director of the City of Bedford in Ohio Supreme Court action to prohibit the Garfield Heights Municipal Court from barring him from appearing in criminal cases brought by other jurisdictions
• Representation of Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judge Ronald Suster in defense of Ohio Supreme Court action brought by County Prosecutor to prohibit him from conducting a trial of a civil action for wrongful imprisonment brought by the estate of Dr. Samuel Sheppard
• Representation of Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judge Michael Donnelly in defense of Ohio Supreme Court action brought by County Prosecutor seeking to prohibit him from appointing a Special Prosecutor
• Representation of a Broadway production company in action to prevent city from cancelling contract for use of municipal auditorium for controversial show
• Representation of magazine publisher in action to prevent city from removing publisher’s magazines from airport news shops
• Representation of protestors in action to prevent interference with demonstration on stadium plaza against racism
• Representation of victims in actions alleging sexual abuse or harassment.
• Representation of clerics in actions alleging sexual abuse or harassment.
• Representation of family members in defense of actions by other family members alleging sexual abuse.